Sunday, 13 January 2013

Belated New Year Greetings!

Well, Christmas and the New Year came and went as quickly as they ever do. Two weeks into 2013 and they are a distant memory already! But this year is going to be memorable one way or another. In May, my new book Monster Odyssey: The Eye of Neptune comes out. 



It'll be a departure from the gothic, supernatural world I've been inhabiting the last few years but I've had great fun writing it. Book 2, which only has a working title at the moment, is well underway!

Other things will be happening too but more of them later in the year. Enough to say that I'll be referring back to Neil Gaiman's New Year wish for this year and especially this one from last year (can you carry over New Year wishes? I'll have to check).

So a belated Happy New Year everyone and watch this space!

No comments: