Sunday, 6 February 2011

The Demon Collector is coming!

I spoke to some brilliant pupils at Range High School on Friday. They were so polite and even tolerated my bad jokes and technical ineptitude!


They even marvelled as I cradled The Demon Collector in my arms and cooed like a proud new father. You see it was the first time I had seen it too. Bloomsbury shipped out some super early advance editions to sell on my school visits over the next month. It's a real treat seeing Book 2 all bound and black-edged!

 


And of course I took a copy home and sat it next to some of my favourite books. My twins, side by side. Brilliant!






5 comments:

Sue Hyams said...

It looks beautiful! Can't wait!

Michele Helene (Verilion) said...

Oh cooee! He's a lovely one! The book not you.

branwell said...

It's a rollicking good read! And will sharpen up your riddle wits...

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! *bouncebouncebounce!!!*
I'm so excited!!! And, of course, I am so very proud of you Jon. You have come so far. How wonderful to have them both together on the shelf like that. There needs to be third, you know, for the crowning triumvirate.

And more after that; many more. Keep going!!

If it's out in stores by the Royal Wedding then I can buy one while I am over there, and I would very much love to do that, because I can't wait!

:D

Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

...oh, forgot!

The glasses make you look very authorly. ;D

S & V