Monday, 7 June 2010

Another Event

I'm a bit nervous about this one. Normally, I'll wander in front of a group of children and talk gore with them but on Wednesday 9th June at Chester Library, it's grown ups.

And talking about writing.

Which is scary cos what do I know?

But I'll be with two very clever and talented people... Caroline Smailes and Nik Perring...



So it should be an interesting evening. I didn't expect a huge turnout but apparently...there's a huge turnout! Tickets left though for what looks to be an interesting and informative evening... and I'll be there too! Chester Library, Wednesday, 9th June, 7-9pm...

4 comments:

Ellen Renner said...

Have a great time, Jon.

Caroline said...

Eek! If you don't know anything and I don't know anything... eek! :) x

kathryn evans said...

You'll be warm and charming as always :O)

Natalie said...

I attended last nights event and you were all fab. Definite food for thought so now I'm sitting here finally putting my story to paper. So thank you to the three of you.