Wednesday, 7 April 2010

THE MORTLOCK WEBSITE IS HERE!!!

I'm very excited. Things keep happening. I'm becoming a "things-keep-happening" addict! Bloomsbury's new Mortlock website is up and running! I was shown roughs of it when I visited last week and there's more to go up on it. It's brilliant! You can find out how to recognise a ghul, what to do if one attacks you, there's author Q&A, a playscript to perform, all sorts! It's here!

And then there's the Northern Launch on Saturday and a bit of a knees up afterwards at my house. Lin has got some exclusive merchandise (including a cartoon she had secretly drawn by family friend Albert Rusling, Punch cartoonist and all round good egg!). This will be raffled to raise money for Epilepsy Action (a cause dear to our hearts and close to home as many will know).


AND more great reviews keep rolling in. There's a link list at the side. The latest is at Love reading 4 kids by Julia Eccleshare of the Guardian. I'm going to lie down in a darkened room and listen to crows...

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh, I LOVE a good raffle! x

Megan said...

And you've got a mug. What more could you desire??

KatW said...

How fabulous! I am most impressed by the merchandise & website. And I love that cartoon drawing - it looks wonderful & I think you should buy lots of raffle tickets so you win it yourself.

JJ Beattie said...

Wishing you a wonderful evening on Saturday.

(Fab mug!)

SarwatC said...

Fantastic website! Especially liked your face in green. Sort of suits you.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

What fantastic stuffs!!! Look at all the Mortlock goodies! And for such a very good cause!

Wish I lived a bit closer; I'd be there celebrating with everyone. :D

Now off to explore the website....

Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

btw...

*LOVE* the website!!! I'll be blasting that off to everyone I ever knew. SO creepy and exciting!

What a great home for your book!


Scarlett & Viaggiatore