We pick our selves up and think of five things that are good!
1) The Lion King. This week we were lucky enough to go to The Lyceum in London to see it. I've always loved old LK and the story is soooo Shakespearean and good. The kids loved it too and at times I wasn't sure which was best, watching them or the show!
2) Chessington World of Anticipation, sorry Adventure! Queue for 45 minutes to experience 2 minutes of sheer terror/ nausea/ paranoia and that was just the Merry-go-Round (I am such a wuss when it comes to scary rides).
3) Deals with Russian Publishers! Whilst in the aquarium at Chessington, surrounded by clown fish and conger eels, I receive a call from my wonderful agent telling me that Mortlock has been sold to the Russian Olma Media Group. Incredible. Bewildering. Fantastic! I wonder if I'll ever get to go over there?
4) Hallowe'en. I always love Hallowe'en. We duck for apples, carve out a pumpkin (We used to carve out turnip lanterns, tough!) and generally get a bit spooky.
5) Meeting up with friends. We've been lucky enough to impose on the hospitality of two old friends this week, eating and drinking them out of house and home! We also caught up with the mighty Sarwat Chadda for a cup of tea and a biscuit. Brilliant.